Twitter user @faa has created a ”Twitter Meishi Generator”, or, ”TMG”, which you can use to create a Twitter business card with your last tweet or bio, a QR code of your URL, in an assortment of delightful colors.
So, How Does One Actually Create a Meishi from the TMG?
Never fear. You can click the image to see an annotated version of this Twitter Tool, and here’s how to use the Twitter Meishi Generator:
- Visit the Twitter Meishi Generator.
- Enter your Twitter user name.
- Choose what to put in the meishi’s callout - your last tweet, your bio, or none.
- Click the radio button next to the color you desire.
- Click the “meishi wo tsukuru” button.
- Behold your sparkly-new meishi.
- Click the “Download Large PNG” button. (Don’t worry, it’s not so large).
Forward this post to your friends!